- For regulation compliant storage of water hazardous liquids in small containers
- Perforations in the doors for natural ventilation
- Lockable with cylinder lock
- Concealed lock linkage
- Base sump trays made of 3 mm sheet steel, seamlessly welded in accordance with StawaR, with manufacturer's declaration of conformity
- Ventilation outlet for connection to an on-site exhaust system or ventilation kit, DN 75
Robust, reinforced sheet steel construction. Powder coated, body in light grey RAL 7035, doors in light blue RAL 5012.
For liquids, chemicals, poisons etc. which are to be kept under lock and key.
– 4 shelves, painted, height adjustable in 25 mm increments, can be removed separately
– 1 base sump tray, painted
Door opening angle 135°.
Please contact us before ordering to determine whether corrosion resistance of a cupboard is compatible with media to be stored.
All specified max. loads apply with uniform load distribution.