Please click here to activate the buttons. Then you can send a recommendation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Data is transferred to third parties as soon as you activate this.
EUROKRAFT – Environmental cupboard
cupboard with compartments
- For regulation compliant storage of water hazardous liquids in small containers
- Perforations in the doors for natural ventilation
- Lockable with cylinder lock
- Concealed lock linkage
- Seamlessly welded tray shelves
- Ventilation outlet for connection to an on-site exhaust system or ventilation kit, DN 75
Robust, reinforced sheet steel construction. Powder coated, body in light grey RAL 7035, doors in light blue RAL 5012.
Max. load per tray shelf (distributed load)
20 litres per tray shelf.
For orderly, separate storage of different chemicals.
8 separate storage compartments. Each with removable, zinc plated tray shelf.
Practical labelling strips. Centre partition.
Please contact us before ordering to determine whether corrosion resistance of a cupboard is compatible with media to be stored.
All specified max. loads apply with uniform load distribution.
EUROKRAFT – Environmental cupboard, cupboard with compartments, HxWxD 1950 x 1000 x 530 mm
Price / item (Ex. VAT)
- At least 10 years guarantee
- Top quality
- 5 year re-order guarantee
- From selected suppliers
- Custom made products
More recommendations for you
Enlarge with mouse movement
Hotline: 0800 0234 425 (Monday to Thursday 8 am to 5.30 pm, Friday 8 am to 5 pm)
* All prices exclude the statutory VAT. Our offers apply for industry, trades, commercial operations and other self-employed customers.